Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Il Mio Ragazzo" Moves In!

If you've been reading the blog regularly, by now you should know Ramòn. Just in case you haven't, he's one of the two MIT interns working in Pisa for the summer. We've been hanging out a lot. It's good to have a friend with whom I can speak English at a normal speed, especially one who's interested in exploring Italy with me. Ramòn's problem: the dorm where he's been living closes in August (much like everything else in this entire country). It's not so easy to find a room to rent in Pisa for just a month, not unless you have some Italian friends who are going on vacation for the month. Conveniently, I happen to have three of them. Ramòn and I chatted with my roommates and worked out an arrangement for him to rent a room in my apartment for the month. The only catch: he won't be entering into our contract. Therefore, we needed a back-up story in case the landlord noticed a funny guy hanging around a lot. The solution: il mio ragazzo! (translation: my boyfriend!) So I'm not single anymore... for now. But somehow I don't foresee things going so well. In fact, I'm predicting a break up in about a month. Hahaha. :)

No comments: