This week my family visited Italy ! They spent their week here doing the tourist thing. (No, I have not yet submitted myself to a classic tourist-holding-up-the-Leaning-Tower photo. But I still have five and a half months…) They swung by my apartment on Sunday, were thoroughly impressed by the view from just outside my front door (see photo of me with grandparents), and then swept me off to their spacious
mountain home in a remarkably large vehicle. This car served as our silent alarm to notify all local drivers that Americans were in the vicinity (because, come on, who else would select such a beast of a machine to transport 6 people?). I was stuck in lab while they toured Italy, but it was still cool to get to see my family on this side of the ocean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHH that's so wonderful that your family visited! :D I hope you do end up taking that classic tourist pic. Then you can make it your facebook profile pic!! :D
Post a Comment